Get out shopping with our Gower Cottage Brownies Jute "Bite Me" bag, and then come home and celebrate a Very Happy Birthday with a whole host of chocolatey brownie treats.
You can start with the tin of our best selling Original Brownies, and maybe make them extra decedent by slathering them with some of our amazing brownie butters. You get one each of our Original, Orange and Blondie butters so the choice is yours.
As if our brownies aren't decedent enough you also get a Birthday wrapped box of stunning Blondies (our caramel white chocolate 'brownies') or pop these in the freezer and use them as a refill for your brownie tin when it's empty.
Finally when you've eaten your fill of brownies you can sit back and relax with the scent of our Brownie candle to really make it a heavenly chocolate experience.
Just in case you do want to save some for a later date (good luck with the willpower), then our brownies are suitable for home freezing.
What you probably want to know:
* 12 brownies per tin.
* 12 blondies per box.
* 350ml Soy Chocolate Brownie candle
* 3x180ml of Brownie Butter (1 each Original, Orange & Blondie)
* Medium Jute shopping bag (400x340x180mm) with soft cotton handles
* The price includes free delivery within the UK.
* You can add a personal message to the delivery.
* If you order before 10 am (mon-fri), they can be where you want them to go the next working day (just with one or two exceptions, sorry).
* You can select your preferred date for delivery.
* Our boxes are made from recycled cardboard, and you can recycle them once you’ve scoffed all the brownies.
* No preservatives or artificial flavourings used in our brownies, ever.
Ingredients (For allergens, see ingredients in bold): sugar, eggs, butter (milk), chocolate (11%) (cocoa mass, sugar, fat reduced, cocoa powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), flour (wheat).
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||13.8g|
|of which sugars||43.0g|
We buy our chocolate from Callebaut in Belgium.
Their chocolate comes from 100% sustainable cocoa, supporting farmers and their communities in Africa.
They would say their work turns farmers into cocoa craftspeople, empowers female farmers, and develops the next generation of young farmers.
We say it’s the best tasting chocolate for our money, and even more so when you know all of that is going on behind the scenes.
To find out more why not go to https://www.callebaut.com/en-GB/sustainable