We've put together a gift box containing a jute bag just ready to be filled with a tin of our best selling original brownies, a jar of the amazing brownie butter, and if filling up on our amazing chocolate brownies isn't enough we've created a brownie scented candle to really make it a heavenly chocolate experience.
Just in case you do want to save some for a later date (good luck with the willpower), then our brownies are suitable for home freezing.
What you probably want to know:
* 12 brownies per box.
* 350ml Soy Chocolate Brownie candle
* 180ml Original Brownie Butter
* Medium Jute shopping bag (400x340x180mm) with soft cotton handles
* The price includes free delivery within the UK.
* You can add a personal message to the delivery.
* If you order before 10 am (mon-fri), they can be where you want them to go the next working day (just with one or two exceptions, sorry).
* You can select your preferred date for delivery.
* Our boxes are made from recycled cardboard, and you can recycle them once you’ve scoffed all the brownies.
* No preservatives or artificial flavourings used in our brownies, ever.
Ingredients (For allergens, see ingredients in bold): sugar, eggs, butter (milk), chocolate (11%) (cocoa mass, sugar, fat reduced, cocoa powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), flour (wheat).
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||13.8g|
|of which sugars||43.0g|
We buy our chocolate from Callebaut in Belgium.
Their chocolate comes from 100% sustainable cocoa, supporting farmers and their communities in Africa.
They would say their work turns farmers into cocoa craftspeople, empowers female farmers, and develops the next generation of young farmers.
We say it’s the best tasting chocolate for our money, and even more so when you know all of that is going on behind the scenes.
To find out more why not go to https://www.callebaut.com/en-GB/sustainable
AKA the Brownie Bitch
You’ve met him at shows too.Probably holding the fort while I’ve wandered off to chat, possibly stalk someone. Anyway, these days Rob’s in charge of logistics (he gets to drive the Landy to make some of our deliveries), technical and general sorting of stuff. Basically, making sure that you get what you want when you want it. Completely indispensable then. Just don’t tell him I said so.