Made from the finest Belgian chocolate, we bake these fresh to order so they’ll arrive in perfect condition. We give them a best by date of 10 days after baking. We’ll be amazed if they last that long!
Just in case you do want to save some for a later date (good luck with the willpower), then our brownies are suitable for home freezing.
What you probably want to know:
* 12 brownies per box.
* The price includes free delivery within the UK.
* You can add a personal message to the delivery.
* If you order before 10 am (mon-fri), they can be where you want them to go the next working day (just with one or two exceptions, sorry).
* You can select your preferred date for delivery.
* Our boxes are made from recycled cardboard, and you can recycle them once you’ve scoffed all the brownies.
* No preservatives or artificial flavourings used in our brownies, ever.
Ingredients (For allergens, see ingredients in bold): sugar, eggs, butter (milk), chocolate (11%) (cocoa mass, sugar, fat reduced, cocoa powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), flour (wheat). Natural Flavouring
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||13.8g|
|of which sugars||43g|
AKA the Brownie Bitch
You’ve met him at shows too.Probably holding the fort while I’ve wandered off to chat, possibly stalk someone. Anyway, these days Rob’s in charge of logistics (he gets to drive the Landy to make some of our deliveries), technical and general sorting of stuff. Basically, making sure that you get what you want when you want it. Completely indispensable then. Just don’t tell him I said so.