What we’ve come up with is our amazing Lemon Blondie. All the indulgent sweetness of white chocolate married to a zesty lemon flavour gives us a great combination.
Made using White Belgian chocolate with caramel and natural lemon oil.
We’re baking these fresh, using a gluten free flour blend, so they’ll arrive in perfect condition.
We give them a best by date of 10 days after baking. We’ll be amazed if they last that long!
Just in case you do want to save some for a later date (good luck with the willpower), then our brownies are suitable for home freezing.
What you probably want to know:
* 12 brownies per box.
* The price includes free delivery within the UK.
* You can add a personal message to the delivery.
* If you order before 10 am (mon-fri), they can be where you want them to go the next working day (just with one or two exceptions, sorry).
* You can select your preferred date for delivery.
* Our boxes are made from recycled cardboard, and you can recycle them once you’ve scoffed all the brownies.
* No preservatives or artificial flavourings used in our brownies, ever.
Ingredients (For allergens, see ingredients in bold):
Sugar, butter ( milk), White Chocolate with caramel (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk power, milk sugar, whey powder ( milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar (2%), emulsifier( soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring, salt; Cocoa Horizons Foundation), eggs, Gluten Free flour(flour blend(rice, potato, tapioca), xanthan gum) natural lemon flavour.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||14.6g|
|of which sugars||40.2g|
AKA the Brownie Bitch
You’ve met him at shows too.Probably holding the fort while I’ve wandered off to chat, possibly stalk someone. Anyway, these days Rob’s in charge of logistics (he gets to drive the Landy to make some of our deliveries), technical and general sorting of stuff. Basically, making sure that you get what you want when you want it. Completely indispensable then. Just don’t tell him I said so.